- Resolve to meet daily for half an hour.
- All members say a small prayer.
- Father relates his day’s experience.
- Mother relates his day’s experience.
- Each child relates day’s experience.
- A few minutes of questions and answers.
- Everyone salutes the other members.
- Develops mutual understanding and solidarity within families
- Enables resolutions of conflicts
- prevents members from falling victims to social evils like alcohol, drugs, violence, suicides etc.
- makes parents more responsible
- enable children to develop strength of character